Chair: Jennifer Hadden
Timing: Throughout the school year.
This program typically utilizes one to two (1-2) parents for each classroom to assist the teacher with classroom projects, field trips, etc., coordinate classroom parties and teacher gifts, and communicate special messages to parents on behalf of Home & School. Following is a list of possible room parent to-dos for the school year:
- Back to School Introduction
- Halloween Party Coordination
- Classroom Coverage for Christmas Staff Lunch
- Coordinate Christmas Class Gift for Teacher (optional)
- St. Catharine School Week
- Valentine’s Day Party Coordination
- Coordinate Class Auction Item for SPICE Dinner/Auction Fundraiser
- Classroom Coverage for Teacher Appreciation Week Staff Lunch
- Coordinate End of Year Class Gift for Teacher (optional)
Please visit the Volunteer page to make sure you have met the requirements to volunteer for this service to the school. If interested in being a Room Parent, please contact the Chair listed above using The Caller, our school directory.