Founded in 1992, the goal of Partners in Education is to connect with local businesses and individuals who wish to enhance the experiences of every student at St. Catharine School by:
- Assisting teachers with funding for special projects and enrichment activities that otherwise would not be possible due to budget constraints. For example: resource kits, field trips, and other educational materials.
- Providing funding for school-wide activities which enhance the St. Catharine School experience. For example: guest speakers and various art projects.
Funds raised through Partners in Education help to enrich the education provided at St. Catharine School. Some of the many programs sponsored by Partners in Education throughout the school year are:
- Teacher Materials for Classrooms
- Field Trips
- CPR Classes for 8th Grade
- ROPES Course for 8th Grade
- MathCounts Registration
- Scripts/Lighting/Music for Musical Performances
- 7th/8th Grade Dance Lessons
- Art Materials
- 8th Grade Confirmation Retreat
- Parent to Parent Program – helping parents and children communicate, drug-free program
- 6th Grade Trip to Mohican
- 7th/8th Grade: USA Skates for Science Lab where Students Learn about Newton’s Laws of Motion
Consider becoming a Partner today! Contact Kerri & Dave O’Malley for more information.