Catholic schools exist to serve the community, particularly the Catholic community of St. Catharine Parish. In addition, the school helps to reinforce parental efforts to share faith values with the children. St. Catharine School is open to children of parents who sincerely seek an education that integrates the Catholic faith with a strong academic curriculum.
- Registration is considered final only after all materials have been submitted. The required forms are outlined and contained in the registration packet. Incomplete or false information may cause rejection of an application.
- The custodial parent is required to submit a certified copy of any child custody documents pertaining to their child.
- A child must be five years old by September 30 in order to enroll in kindergarten. Parents interested in early entrance must confer with the principal and acquire a copy of the Diocesan policy governing early entrance. Students must attend a state approved kindergarten before being admitted to first grade.
- Enrollment priority (Grades 1-8) is given to active, contributing members of St. Catharine Parish and then to members of other Catholic parishes. Others are welcome on a space available basis.
- Enrollment priority (into Kindergarten) is given on the following basis:
- Incoming Kindergarten students currently enrolled in St. Catharine Preschool
- Incoming Kindergarten students with siblings currently enrolled in St. Catharine School
- Incoming Kindergarten students who are members of St. Catharine Parish (without having attended St. Catharine Preschool or having siblings currently enrolled in St. Catharine School)
- Incoming Kindergarten students who are Catholic but not members of St. Catharine Parish
- Incoming Kindergarten students who are non-participating/ non-Catholic students
St. Catharine School will not deny admission on the basis of race, color, or national origin. The principal will deny admission to anyone who, in his/her opinion seeks to enroll for the purpose of circumventing the laws or court order affecting integration in public schools.
- Enrollment and continued attendance at St. Catharine School requires adherence to the policies and standards of the school.
Please visit the Registration page for more information & forms.