Registration for new students (K-8) for the 2019-20 school year will begin in January 2019. We have open registration throughout the school year. For additional information, contact the principal, Mrs. Weisner, at 614.235.1396 or email@example.com.
The school day begins at 8:10am and ends at 3:00pm. A Latchkey program is available before school from 7:00am – 8:00am and after school until 6:00pm for an additional charge. Please contact Mrs. McClure for information at 614.235.1396 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the following forms and attach the items indicated below to your registration.
- Registration Checklist – Grades K-8
- Diocese of Columbus Registration Form
- St. Catharine Registration Form
- Enrollment Agreement (Back of the St. Catharine Registration Form)
- Statement of Intent
- Special Needs Questionnaire
- Kindergarten Survey (if applicable)
- Records Release Form (if entering grades 1 through 8)
- Physical Examination Form (due before first day of school)
- FACTS Tuition Management for NEW FAMILIES ONLY
For St. Catharine Preschool registration information, please visit the Preschool Registration & Forms page.
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of child’s Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- $35 Registration Fee – Non-Refundable (For New Families ONLY)
- Copy of Latest Report Card or Progress Report (if entering grades 1 through 8)
- Copy of any Custody-Related Court Orders (if applicable)
- Copy of Student Immunization Record
- $100.00 non-refundable tuition deposit – One (1) per Family Applied Toward Tuition (Check or Money Order ONLY)
All adult volunteers who interact with children in the parish or school are required to complete the Protecting God’s Children class, in addition to fingerprinting and a background check.