Registration for new students (K-8) for the 2017-18 school year started in January 2017. We have open registration throughout the school year. For additional information, contact the principal, Mrs. Weisner, at 614.235.1396 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school day begins at 8:10am and ends at 3:00pm. A Latchkey program is available before school from 7:00 – 8:00 am and after school until 6:00pm for an additional charge. Please contact Mrs. McClure for information at 614.235.1396 or email@example.com
Please complete the following forms and attach the items indicated below to your registration.
- Registration Checklist – Kindergarten
- Registration Checklist – Grades 1-8
- Diocese of Columbus Registration Form
- St. Catharine Registration Form
- Enrollment Agreement
- Statement of Intent
- Special Needs Questionnaire
- Kindergarten Survey (if applicable)
- Records Release Form (if entering grades 1 through 8)
- Physical Examination Form (due before first day of school)
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of child’s Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- $35 Registration Fee – Non-Refundable (For New Families ONLY)
- Copy of Latest Report Card or Progress Report (if entering grades 1 through 8)
- Copy of any Custody-Related Court Orders (if applicable)
- Copy of Student Immunization Record
- $100.00 non-refundable tuition deposit – One (1) per Family Applied Toward Tuition (Check or Money Order ONLY)
All adult volunteers who interact with children in the parish or school are required to complete the Protecting God’s Children class, in addition to fingerprinting and a background check.