Tips for Digital Academy
- Digital Academy works best with Google Chrome. Did you know that you can get Google Chrome in the App store for Mac devices?
- Students should log in (with their login credentials, not a parent’s login information) through Digital Academy or through Clever rather than through Google.
- Consider if your version of Chrome needs to be updated. Check this link to learn how: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13KXO17whisdM0q9LNr0quNyzFKoLN7fUvoaRo1Kv5-E/edit?usp=sharing
- Click the same link above ^^to do a hard refresh on Digital Academy or to delete your browser data.
- If all else fails, you can call The Digital Academy 833-222-3359 in Cleveland between 8am – 5pm for technical support.