The purpose of Student Council is to:
- produce good citizenship,
- to encourage a high standard of scholarship and Christian life,
- to elevate school spirit, to demonstrate the practical application of democracy,
- and to advance the well-being of the school and its members.
The Student Council has 2 representatives per class in grades 4-8. There are four officers:
- President – Grade 8
- Vice President – Grade 7
- Secretary – Grade 6
- Treasurer – Grade 6, 7, or 8
We meet on the 2nd Monday of every month from 3:00-4:00 pm and have additional meetings as needed.
Mrs. Ramsey is the Student Council advisor.