Volunteers are an invaluable group of individuals who provide a sense of community for the many parish and school activities at St. Catharine. It is the expectation of the St. Catharine Advisory Board that each parish family fulfills their obligation to actively support and participate in the parish and school. In addition, it is expected that parents volunteer their time and talent in helping with church and school sponsored activities and programs. Such involvement is not only necessary for financial stability, but parents can provide a valuable service to the school and to the children by their dedication and support. In order that tuition rates may be kept at a reasonable level, parents are asked to volunteer for a minimum of 50 hours.
Become Compliant to Volunteer at St. Catharine
Contact: Kathy Kropp, 614.235.1396, firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep all of our activities safe for the youngest of our parishioners and students, all volunteers are asked complete the Protecting God’s Children Training Program. To become compliant, all volunteers must complete the following steps:
- Attend a Protecting God’s Children Training Program, a three-hour, live interactive session that details the importance of keeping our children safe through awareness and vigilance.
- Provide a current Bureau of Criminal Investigation criminal background report. Fingerprinting can be arranged by calling the St. Catharine School office. Fingerprinting fees are covered by the St. Catharine Home & School Association.
Need to confide in someone? Need to communicate warning signs? Contact one of the following confidential sources:
- Regina Quinn (Diocese of Columbus),614/241-2565,email@example.com
- Fr. Daniel Dury (St. Catharine Church Pastor), 614.231.4509, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janet Weisner (St. Catharine School Principal), 614.235.1396, email@example.com